Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cuba Libre



"You're the kind of guy I'd like to show the ropes. We'd have a good time together."

This, then, my first invitation to visit Havana, from a man of my very recent acquaintance. My guy has visited many times despite being an American travelling on a United States passport. There are people in Miami who make travel to Cuba possible despite the....difficult situation between the two countries. Problems have a price, and that price is $800 per person. This won't be an obstacle for me; I would use my Australian passport.

What, you might ask, am I doing flying to Havana with a stranger? Well, it's not for the surf, and it's not for the health care. It's not for the luxury hotels, and it's not to purchase a new car. And it's not to exercise my right to free expression or make political hay. The draw - according to my newest buddy - is the hookers, who are the best and most willing in the western hemisphere.

In a country where "...everyone is so happy..." it seems that pretty much any woman you see can be yours for a few greenbacks. You need a man to grease the wheels, of course, but there are lots of really straight shooters who know tons of really nice girls. Schoolteachers, office workers, nurses, that kind of thing. And you don't have to worry, they're all clean, as long as you have the right guy in place.

Most of them are in their early twenties, happy to hang around the house we'll rent for the week. And, boy, do those Latin people enjoy their sex. Not like American women; they're uninhibited and really enjoy it. In fact, they often say that if you want more, just raise your hand, and they're ready. Of course, it's another hundred bucks, but hell, what does that get you Stateside?

So here's what we're going to do: give me your number and email. I've got two good buddies who aren't loudmouths, and the four of us will plan a date in February. For two thousand dollars each we'll have all the food, booze, cigars and pussy we can eat - ha ha! - and party 24/7. Man, it'll be fun. But we need to be careful. The government runs everything there you know, and although they don't want to arrest us, the girls and my main guy there have to grease the wheels at every level. That's why you need me.

Whaddaya say. Let's go get those babes!






This, from a seventy year-old married man with six children, twenty grand-children and a wife who thinks he travels to take architectural photos.


Here is how I met this dude. [link]

No comments:

Post a Comment