Friday, December 11, 2009

Cookie Friday!

You'll see alot more cookies in the next few weeks, even some of my own creation ;) But to start off, I've got two types for you....

First up is a classic, witches hats or peanut butter blossoms. I made these using Nicole's flourless recipe and topped them off with Meltaway Kisses. While you can put all sorts of things in the base of the cookies, I love the simplicity of ingredients and how these melt in your mouth!

Flourless PB Blossoms


To play with some of the last apples from the orchard, I adapted a recipe from Maria to come up with Apple Oatmeal Scotchies. From her recipe, I swapped out cinnamon chips for butterscotch chips. I also made my usual sub's of WWW flour instead of AP and Smart Balance 50/50 sticks instead of butter.

Apple Oatmeal Scotchies


Do you like to make favorites over the holidays or try new things? I'm doing a bit of both this year (or planning to). Now if only I could find the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment