Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Does she like me? Will my ego be bruised?


I need to specify more clearly what I'm trying to tease out with this green light business. Saving men from making embarrassing moves motivates me, because the Good Lord knows I have made many doomed approaches to women. Every rejection saps a little bit of energy, if only temporarily. So in the interests of helping my fellow man, I seek only to improve his odds of at least a civil response from a woman.

Green Light Theory (let's give this sucker a big Capitalized proper name to make it sound super important) is based in a simple idea. Here it is. Are you ready? Right. Here we go. Ahem.

Women get to say yes or no.

Cool isn't it? With that in mind...

...valid tools exist that a man can use to figure out whether any particular woman is more likely to say yes than no, thereby putting the odds in his favour.

That's all I'm talking about. By any means possible, it's way better taking a little time (and some understanding of human nature) to paint a mental picture of how she's situated with respect to you. Observe and listen to her. What's she telling you?


*

Green lights Part One, Green lights Part Two, Green Lights Part Four, Green Lights Part Five.

No comments:

Post a Comment