Thursday, November 5, 2009

Shadybrook Farms


Another great opportunity from Foodbuzz, I received some products from Shadybrook Farms earlier this week: boneless turkey breasts, Italian turkey meatballs and turkey bacon! I was able to cook up one thing before leaving for the weekend, and I settled on a Pumpkin Risotto since I had some roasted pumpkin in my fridge. The recipe needs a little work, so I'll repost it when it's up to snuff ;) At least it looked pretty!

Sugar Pumpkin Risotto

Notice any difference in my photos?? I got a new camera(a factory refurb saved me almost $150) over the weekend, but I'm still trying to learn the ins and outs. For some reason I am liking the photos I took with the flash better than those without, unlike my old point and shoot. Maybe its just a matter of using something more than Auto Levels in Photoshop to adjust the images? Bear with me as I figure it out! If anyone has any advice, i'm all ears :)


I mentioned going away this weekend... to San Francisco :) This weekend is the 1st Annual Foodbuzz Blogger Festival. I'll be cooking up some Savory Pumpkin Bread Pudding at the Tasting Pavillion Saturday ~1:30-2:15, stop by and say hi! So exciting, I can't wait-- thank you Nature's Pride and Foodbuzz!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment