Sunday, November 15, 2009

San Francisco

Finally, more pictures from last weekend!

The scene below was featured on a tv show... anyone recognize it???


From the Ferry Building...
Winter Spice Tea

Lavender

Buddha's Hands

Persimmons as far as the eye could see!
(I so wanted to take a box of these home in my luggage!!!)


And more from around the city...

Flax crackers with avocado, tomato & Basil (from Alive)

The Golden Gate Bridge
from our Saturday morning run (thanks for the picture Meghann)

Nature's Pride Brunch


Trolley car

the setting sun peeking through the trees


Exactly.



the loot

Some amazing people (I was bad at taking pictures with people, I apologize to those I should've insisted on catching!)




Me & Tina

And finally, pictures (from Sabrina and Tina) of my Nature's Pride demo.




Thanks again Foodbuzz and Nature's Pride!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment