Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ponytails


I didn't have the stomach to search Flickr for photos, because I'm sure there's a ponytail fetish group there. Not that fetishes are bad (as I grit my teef through thoughts of Furries and other truly fringe weirdness.) It's more that I don't want to be thought of as being defined by my preference. Or get caught out by membership in a totally dweeby photo-based fetish organization. That's just too depressing.

So let's get it out there. I think women wearing ponytails are hot. More so if the ponytail is tucked through the adjustment strap of a baseball hat. That's it. Now I'm on record as having the lamest predilection ever.

Here are some reasons that make them sexy:

> The girly factor. Ponytails are feminine, and emphasize luxuriant, lustrous hair.

> The youth factor. They remind us of innocence.

> The vitality factor. Healthy, ruddy, active, tiger in bed.

> The shakeout factor. When the scrunchy is removed, and the hair falls free...

> The erogenous zone factor 1. Ears. We know that women's ears can be Zonal.

> The erogenous zone factor 2. Neck. We know that women's necks can be Zonal.

I hope no-one reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment