Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not your average Chicken & Rice!

Another great recipe from FatFree Vegan Kitchen, this Turkish Pilaf did not disappoint! Instead of cooking my own rice, I took a shortcut with a brown and wild rice pouch. I also took Susan's suggestion and made it ahead of time. My parents and I went back for seconds!



To go with this, I served up Crispy Panko Mustard Chicken, and somehow forgot to take a picture--oops! I doubled the mustard and used a combo of regular yellow mustard and whole grain dijon. Quick, easy, and tasty!! Although next time I'd probably cut back on the butter... but that's just me :) While the two dishes don't necessarily go "together," I was going for speed and we all enjoyed the party of flavors!


More contests!! Chances to win Mix My Granola at Soap & Chocolate and Missy Maintains. Remember how I joked about looking for a YouBar giveaway? My prayers were answered at Run to the Finish :) And don't forget about Jenn's giveaway for her 1st Blogiversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment