Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friday Fluffer - Curling at the Winter Olympics



Summer Olympics have Beach Volleyball.

Winter Olympics have Women's Curling.

Enough said except to emphasize how hot the Canadian Women's Curling Team is. Pictured is Cheryl Bernard, resident of Calgary and the uberMilf of Curling.

I imagine Curling Training Camp consists of touching up one's Frenched Nails, shopping for body-hugging yoga pants and chardonnay lunch with salad.

If you think this is criticism, you're wrong.



Pic from here [link]

What I wanted to write was how I spent an hour and a half and two glasses of cabernet mesmerized by the entire sexy-mumsy nature of curling. Why is this spectacle of ripe women on their knees on ice not more widely lauded? But I didn't want to appear trivial.

From the Wikipedia entry on Cheryl:
Recently, Bernard was nicknamed "The Curlgar" by American sportswriter Bill Simmons.[link]
Good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment