Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Pits



Armpit tattoo photo credit.

It's automatic, I can't help it. Whenever I see a woman's exposed armpit, I figure she's thinking sexy thoughts, because I sure am.

How many women understand the Power of the Pit? Of all the green lights, the deliberate exhibition of her armpit is a double-strength sign of sexual interest. Hands above head in a sleeveless top, she's game for it, baby.

Either that or she's bored as hell and just wants to stretch.

Armpits raise all kinds of emotions around the obvious issues: hair and smell. Men talk about these lofty matters all the time. Just the other day I had a long chat with a mate about how to deal with the situation when you make a move on a woman only to find she's hiding a couple of musk rats under each arm. I said to grin and work through; he wanted to catch and release those things.

Each to their own, right?

One woman friend had a - short-term - lover who got off on licking her armpits while he was fucking her. Problems here include the obvious one of the non-deliciousness of anti-perspirant.

As I say, each to their own.

In any case, if women don't realize how sexually loaded their armpits are, high time they were.




Bottoms Up Pit Warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment