Friday, August 27, 2010

2 Years & CSN

Oops, I did it again ;)  It's been two years since I started Tri to Cook-- I can hardly believe it!!  It's a little scary to go back and look at some of those old posts and photographs (don't do it ;)), but it is nice to see that I've been able to improve a bit since then.


I have the perfect way to celebrate too, courtesy of CSN.  You remember CSN, right?   The gifter of an ice cream maker and bamboo cutting board.  Every order I've placed has come faster than expected and without any issues, so I've been pleased to say the least.   Well, this may be the best deal yet... this time I've got a $90 gift card for one of my readers!!

The Alessi Colombina collection

To enter the giveaway: check out the dinnerware sets at CSN and let me know which one is your favorite!  (yes, I check, so go look at their site!!)  Contest will end Sept 1, 8pm.  Don't be fooled, it's next week...  eek!


And I know I still haven't told you where I went to see such amazing wildlife, but a few of you guessed it--Alaska!   While I upload some of them for a recap post, I'll share another one of my favorites :)

Johns Hopkins Glacier

No comments:

Post a Comment