Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spicy Chicken Burgers

I don't like chicken wings, and never used to like anything spicy, so I always stayed away from Buffalo this or that. That was then.

Thank god my taste buds grew up :) I had seen Dani make buffalo meatballs awhile back, and after unearthing some ground chicken from the depths of my freezer I knew just what I wanted to do with it!

Buffalo Chix Burgers

I followed her recipe, cut in half for my 1/2lb of ground chicken. The only thing I did differently was to form it into two burgers instead of meatballs and grill it up! I still don't like blue cheese all that much, so I skipped the dressing and topped mine off with a thick slice of grilled Vidalia onion. Still had my carrot sticks and celery on the side! The burgers were great, very moist (from the hot sauce i think) and flavorful--I'll definitely be making these again!

A summer meal at it's finest, no matter what the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment