Thursday, May 7, 2009

Good Eats & Sweet Treats

Sheesh, where do the weeks go? With my mind on other recipes, I took the opportunity to make some of your recipes! They came out so well that I had to share :)

I think the star of them were Veggie Girl's Blondies! Holy moly, if you have not tried her recipe, RUN to the kitchen!! These were phenomenal. I followed her recipe, using macadamia nuts, white choc chips, coconut, and lime zest for the add-ins. I didn't have the correct size pan so I used a smaller one, which only added to the gooey deliciousness. I had to share these with some of my friends otherwise they would've been devoured all too quickly!

I got reviews from them too, just to make sure I wasn't biased (thanks guys!).
"Wow --- the blondies were delicious. Melt in your mouth goodness."
"By the way, your blondies were the highlight of my day... :-) Perfectly moist, soft and sweet."

Tropical Blondies


Next up was Kelly's Spinach, Tempeh & Mushroom Stroganoff. I changed the proportions based on the ingredients I had, but it was very good. My picture does not do it justice, you should go check out her blog! At least I used the last of my broken fettucine noodles!


With the last of my brie, I made Cauliflower Risotto w/Brie & Almonds. This creamy brie was certainly perfect for risotto! Delicious :)

Cauliflower Risotto w/Brie & Almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment