Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Heaven on Earth



With the female to male ratio of US colleges at 60:40, the obvious place to be is at a US college. Now, I had not the pleasure of attending university here in America. What I remember from my engineering undergrad days in Oz, however, is a sea of sweaty blokes - NOT a heavenly cloud of perfumed mademoiselles.

No wonder I dropped out.


If I found myself in one of these babe-rich campus situations today, I'd totally be considering, like, a four-year degree followed by some (not too taxing) post-grad work and then a little doctoral dabbling. What red-blooded bloke wouldn't want to exercise both his mind and his body for as long as possible before dealing with the real world?


Colleges are sufficiently like the real world in one respect: If we subtract the geeky, virginal, religious, frightened, stoned, gaming and clueless dudes from the student population, we're left with around three guys at each school getting all the action.

That's what I call winning life's lottery. Plus you might even get a job afterwards.




Bottoms Up, Education Firsters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment