Sunday, April 10, 2011

Intel Inside

Being a bloke I sometimes feel that I'm a molecular computer running a software loop that goes something like this:

hips pussy skin smell belly round soft bumfluff warm breast curve nipple reaction breath sweet wanting heartrate arch desire wanting touch lips quiver...

...and so on for ever and ever and ever until I think I'm gonna burst.

In the most literal way this is a BASIC male program, pretty much always running in the background. Yes, that was a computer joke. This least subtle of routines loads when we wake up in the morning, and is only shut down when we go to sleep. And sometimes not even then if my recent dreams are any guide.

If we are just a mushy biological processor, we run all kinds of weird and sometimes incompatible software. For instance, there's the code that allows us to blog about the fact of the many disparate inputs to attraction and sex, which is a pretty high-level thing. Then there is the code that compels (dudes) to hip thrust and ejaculate.

No doubt which of those instructions to the CPU has precedence.

Anyway.

Did I tell you that my current fascination with the female form is hips? Goddam, they're good.




Bottoms Up, Hipsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment