Friday, June 11, 2010

While I'm Away...

I meant to have another recipe to post for you while I was away...  but there were some epic fails in my kitchen before I left.  It was so bad I threw out food.  And I hate to waste food.   On a happier note, I figured I'd show you some of the newest things in my life.


A bit cryptic, but can you tell it's a Vitamix?   It was fate that had me at Costco the day that they were doing a demonstration...  and were selling it at a significant savings from their online price.   I told the sales rep that he had an awesome job.  Having a wife and kids, he disagreed.  Instead of offering to switch places, I broke down and bought my own.   I think I have used it every day since I got it, sometimes twice a day.   I absolutely love it :)  With the warmer weather we've had, all I've been craving is smoothies!!  I'm loving the addition of cucumber to green smoothies, makes it just a bit more refreshing.   Mango, pineapple and a little bit of honey and crystallized ginger was another standout. 

Do you have a favorite smoothie combination?


Another tough one to guess if you haven't heard me gush about it ;)  New dressers!!   My dad is making me a bedroom set for me and recently delivered the dressers.   Just adding to the many ways that he is amazing, I am thrilled to have  pieces of furniture he made for me.   And to think, this is just his hobby!   Love all the space!!


Don't forget to enter my egg-cellent giveaway!   I'll be back soon (I hope) with a recap of my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment