Saturday, March 27, 2010

Updates

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!  Temperatures dropped here again so I stayed inside and got some work done on my blog...  what do you think??   Props to blogger for their updates, I was able to easily add some more columns to my layout and pages quite easily.

I finally got around to archiving my recipes (check the Cook tab up top).  Holy heck, have i done alot of cooking since I started this blog!!  Crazy.  And my fingers hurt from all this clicking and copying and pasting :/   I included not only my own, but links to original recipes that I've tried and talked about, so go check it out!  Hopefully this will be helpful for everyone? 

I also setup a page for triathlon-themed posts, so check out there for tips if you're interested in getting started!  Hopefully I'll pick out races for this year soon and post them there as well.  Any feedback on what you do/don't like with the new layout, or suggestions for how to improve the blog is more than welcome!

One note on some of my old posts...  I didn't realize that photos were stored in Picassa, and when you delete them from Picassa, they're gone.  Oops.  I have also deleted my trash since then, so I think they're gone for good.  It's (somewhat) ok since they were bad pictures, but I need to fix the posts.

One last thing before I get back to watching my alma mater kick some hockey booty...    it's pretty exciting, too ;)   I'm going to Italy this summer!!!   Who's got advice on where to go or travel tips??  I've got no plans as of yet besides a friend's wedding, so please hit me up with your favorite spots!

Thanks in advance, and enjoy the rest of the weekend :)  When my fingers rest up, I'll be typing up my first post on Newton Running.

No comments:

Post a Comment