Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Sunday of Thanks

I've been blessed by some great goodies lately, and wanted to express my gratitude of the thoughtfulness and excitement that has come from blogland! You ALL are so incredible!!!!


First up, from the BSI challenges, a thank you to Sabrina, for the halloween-themed goodies she sent along for the Chocolate Polenta Cake I made (sorry I don't know what I was thinking, but I forgot to take a picture!) Also to Gina, who liked my Pumpkin Surprise Cupcakes enough to send me some homemade macaroons that were just incredible--girl i want the recipe if you don't mind sharing!!!


Next up were some freebies thanks to Megan's Munchies :)


And finally, a huge shoutout goes to Kalyn over in her Kitchen, who has been running the fabulous Weekend Herb Blogging for 3 years. To commemorate the event there were several giveaways, and I was the lucky recipient of some new cookbooks! So excited for the new readings I can hardly contain myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment