Monday, July 29, 2013

The Many Faces of Love





I love you. 




..//^\\..

I want to have sex again with you. 

I'm telling you I love you because I think that's what you want. 

I'm quietly in awe of you.

I'm happy not to be with my ex.

I want your money.

I fear you'll dump me if I don't say I love you.

I really wish I felt like I love you.

I want to marry you.

I want you to want to marry me.

Suck my cock.

I believe you offer the security I desperately want.

I want to fix you.

I admire you.

I wish I were like you.

I better say I love you before you start bitching.

I dream about you. All the time.

I want your babies.

I think you'll do what I want.

I feel better when I'm with you.

I have no idea.

I'm in love with falling in love.

I want to get up every morning and make your day better.



Bottoms Up, Lovestrucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment